Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ready Check Forum Index -> Accepted Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurosake - 2290

re: Lockwaffles - Warlock

Name : Lockwaffles
Game : World of Warcraft 
Server : US - Mug'thol
Level : 90 
Faction : Horde 
Race : Orc
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Demonology
Spec 2 : Destruction

WoW Armory

Application Questions: 

Name: 
Julian (Kuro)

Battle Tag Info: 
Kurosake#1597

Location (Timezone):: 
MST -7GMT 

Is English your first language?: 
yes 

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:00pm to 12:00am PST, with invited starting at 8:30pm. Will you consistently make these raid times?: 
Yes 

How often would you find yourself playing in our guild outside of raid nights?: 
As much as my life will let me

Do you have a working mic, and are able to use mumble/ventrillo?: 
Yes 

Character Specifics: 

What class and spec are you looking to raid during WoD as?: 
Warrior, Warlock, Rogue. Main will raid with raid team, alts will find pugs and gear consistently.

Please provide a picture or a link to a picture of your interface in the forums this application is attached to.: 
 http://i.gyazo.com/240b4bf351c6f84ab935abc398f50af2.png

Please list your previous raiding experience as the SAME spec you have chosen above: 
14/14M experience post-6.0.2.

Please list any previous raiding experience outside of your selected spec: 
14/14H Top 50 US Raider on Rogue. 

What do you expect from Ready Check as a guild, and what goals do you have for your character?: 
Just to have fun, raid, and relax, and not take the game as seriously as I did previously. Can still bring a hardcore tone of attitude if preferred, but I doubt it'll be necessary from me.

Other 

We require 100 percent attendance -meaning you are online and ready to raid for all raiding hours regardless of if raid is full at the start. If you have a real life situation preventing you from raiding during these times, we expect you to notify us: 
That's fine.

Thank you for applying to Ready Check! Your submission will be posted in our Applications forum where an Officer will reply once it has been processed. Please allow 1-2 days and check back regularly. 

Application Availability Info: 
Every day of the week after 6pm MST

kayilled
Raid Leader

re: Lockwaffles - Warlock

Accepted!

welcome to read check, we look forward to raiding with you in WoD, please be sure to check the site weekly for news, and other updates.

see you in-game

-Kayilled

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ready Check Forum Index -> Accepted Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: